Wednesday, September 8, 2010

6 Month Stats

Yesterday I took the boys to the pediatrician for their 6 month check up. The doctor is so impressed that I am still pumping and getting as much milk as I do. She is still impressed with the boys progress and is amazed at how close Marc is to crawling and how much James loves to talk. We love Dr. Matsumoto!

Here are the stats from their check up:

James:
  • weighs 16 lbs 10.5 ounces - 25-50th %
  • is 26 5/8 inches long - 50th %
  • his head is 16 1/2 inches - 5-10% (James still has a small head, but it has consistently been in that percentile! At least he is consistent!)

Marc:

  • weighs 17 lbs 5.5 ounces - 50th %
  • is 27 1/4 inches long - 75-90th %
  • his head is 17 inches - 25-50th %

I love how the boys are interacting. They are playing more with each other and laugh at each other too. I love watching them and can't wait for them to continue to have fun with each other. Hopefully they laughing will continue and that it doesn't turn to fighting! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Where is your doctor? Call me tomorrow or I will call you - I might want a new one. Thanks!

Chris and Kristen said...

So cute! I can actually start to tell them apart a little now. They are so fun when they start to interact with people. So fun!