Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Four Years!

It is amazing how quickly time flies when life is great. With that being said, the last four years have just flown by since Billy and I got married. In the past four years, I started and completed my MBA, we have taken many fun trips around the country including: Seattle, New York, San Francisco, Salt Lake City and Mexico, Billy has started his MBA and been promoted at work, we have the best, cutest twin boys and we have enjoyed every moment of the last four years. There have been tough times, but being married to Billy has made life wonderful. I am married to a man that always says that no one can love me as much as he loves me. I am lucky to know this and to hear it daily. I love you Billy and I am very lucky that you waited and were patient for me to decide that I wanted to marry you! Best decision of my life! Happy four years Billy and I look forward to the endless amount of years we have left to spend together.

We have been to the Mexico beach house twice and it is beautiful and we have fun memories with family and friends. Now that I have my passport, hopefully we can go again soon!

We have also been to NYC twice since being married. Here we are out in front of Serendipity. They had the best hot fudge sundae's ever!

Best day of my life...seriously...I felt like a princess and married the best man ever! Happy Anniversary Billy!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Time has FLOWN! Man! Happy Anniversary!

Alyssa and Nate said...

hey, don't know if you saw there is a similac recall right now. check it out!

Raising Twin Girls said...

Congrats on 4 years of Bliss! Here is 40 more years. :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations of four years!!!!!!!!!!

Optimistic Girl said...

Happy 4 years to the two of you.

Katie - Billy ALWAYS speaks so highly of you and adores you so much. I hope I am able to meet you some day!

Billy - You better be knocking those MBA classes out the water! :)

Kimmie said...

Happy anniversary! You were a beautiful bride then and youre still a beautiful mom now!

Chris and Kristen said...

Crazy! Congrats and happy 4 year anniversary!