Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our Precious James

Here is our little James. He has the most beautiful smile! This post is all about HIM! About a week ago, James, Marc and I went to my brothers house because my nephew was baptized. The first pictures is of James and my dad making him laugh and smile. James is such a happy boy. He and his dimples can melt probably any heart. I love him so much!



The big announcement with James is that last week his two bottom teeth broke through! He is the first of our boys to have teeth! The above picture is what James does now just about all the time. He sticks out his tongue and puts pressure on his gums where his teeth are coming in. You can forget about the teething toys, Jame's tongue does just fine. :) I can't believe how quickly the boys are growing up and James getting teeth is just another piece of evidence that the "baby" time will be gone all too quickly.
Another priceless thing that James does, is that he loves his brother. He loves to laugh at Marc, hold his hand and just be around his brother. I love the fact that James loves his brother and I am so grateful that they have each other to grow up with. Who wouldn't want a built in best friend who is always there?

1 comment:

Raising Twin Girls said...

What a cutie pie! It is great to take time to give them individual posts. :)