Sunday, August 29, 2010

All About Marc

I think one of the most difficult things about being a mom of twins is to make sure that you give each child their own attention and recognition. For this reason, this post is all about Marc. He is such a smart boy and has done several things this past week that crack me up and laugh and I couldn't help but post a few pictures.

First, Marc has obviously seen me us my breast pump a time or two...He obviously knows that the pump produces milk...

He tried several times to suck some milk out of the pump...

And then he got frustrated when nothing would come out. He is thinking "Mom...where is the milk. I see it comes out into bottles and then you feed it to me...but why can't I suck anything out of it on my own?"
It was so cute and it amazed me what a smart boy he is!

Marc is definitely our active boy. He is so close to crawling, Billy and I think it will happen really soon. The other day I was playing with James on the couch and I looked over to check on Marc and this is how I found him...I had left him on the blanket on the floor and he obviously held onto the blanket, rolled over and was trying to crawl out of the blanket...priceless!

I had to add this picture of course...As you can see, he gets up on his knees and gets his stomach off the floor and is ready to cruise all around. The only thing he can't get is how to move his legs one at a time. He is so funny because he tries to move both knees at the same time and he just gets mad because it doesn't work.

With Marc, you always know if he is happy, sad, frustrated or just having a good time. We love that about you Marc and although it is a handful at times, we love you and would trade it for the world!

No comments: