Monday, August 9, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's House

On Saturday Marc and I went to spend a couple hours with Grandma Margaret and Grandpa Marc. Mom and Dad went on an outing of their own for the afternoon and left us with Grandma and Grandpa. We were so lucky! :) Grandma Margaret fed us all on her own just like Mom does and she did a great job. We played on the floor, sat up on the couch and Grandma and Grandpa held us. I fell asleep at the end with Grandpa Marc, and my brother Marc just whined with poor Grandma. Hopefully next time he will be good like me!

Here Marc (left) and me (James on the right) hung out on the couch for a few minutes...we are getting so strong and can't wait to sit up all the time on our own!

Marc on the floor making a funny face

Marc is on the left and is blurry because he moves all over the place. I (James) is on the right looking around and finding out where Grandpa Marc is. I think he was making funny faces at us!

Here I (James) am on the floor and I look tired. This was right before I fell asleep while Grandpa was holding me. Dad tells me to not fight sleep, so I didn't. He says it's ok to fall asleep where ever we are!

Marc (left) and me (James, right) are hanging out on the floor again. Mom puts us on the floor all the time because the nurse tells her that it makes us strong since we have to use our muscles all the time. We love the floor and Grandma knows it too!

Thank you Grandma Margaret and Grandpa Marc for letting us hang out with you on Saturday. We love you and can't wait to play with you again when mom and dad go out on a date without us!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

They are so stinkn' cute! and they look just like Billy!

Kimmie said...

That picture of Marc is too much! I love that face he is making! Those boys are so adorable!