Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Finished!!!

Well, the last paper is turned in and I am all done with my MBA!!! I am so excited to be finished and excited that I don't have to write anymore papers or take anymore tests! I have been going straight through the program without any summer breaks, or breaks at all and it will be nice not to have to write a paper every week...they are overrated! :)

It is interesting because I don't really ever plan on really using the MBA, but because I had tuition benefits, it would have been silly to not use them. I am just grateful that after working at the University of Phoenix for almost 5 years, I am glad I got it done. I would have regret ed not getting a degree if I didn't get one.

I can't wait to walk in graduation in about two months and have my two little boys there. Silly I know, but I wanted to wear the masters gown cause it's different than the bachelors. It's the little things that kept me motivated to finish, especially the last four months or so when I was burned out and pregnant and not able to go to the campus anymore. I have to say I like to attend classes over doing them online. Online is not for me...but it helped me finish in time before the boys come home!

For all of you who have started a degree but not finished...go back and get it done. It's not fun, but it is one of the best feelings to have accomplished a degree and to be done!

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

Congratulations on your MBA! That is awesome! Your babies are so adorable in pictures, but they are EVEN MORE ADORABLE in person! i love them!

Heather said...

That is awesome! I am jealous :) I can't believe you are finally done, good job!!! Now go celebrate!

Raising Twin Girls said...

Awesome job, good for you!!! I am so jealous. I have 7 weeks until I am done with my MBA and I want to be done NOW!!!!

You will be able to enjoy those boys so much more without having to write papers and worry about school.

I hope the boys are doing well. Any updates on when they are coming home?

Unknown said...

Congratulaions Kati! What a big accomplishment, especially with all that you have been through!

Julie said...

Kati you are amazing! I just can't compete so I guess I won't even try!;)

Heather said...

Amen! I feel the same way as you. I would so rather go to class on campus, but sometimes a mom's just gotta do what a mom has to do--take care of kids and then study all night. Congratulations!