Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Commentary from Marc and James...

Hi...This is our story of the past week or so in our lives...we hacked into our family blog and saw that our mom has been telling you all about our lives, so we thought we would tell part of our story while she was sleeping today!

Here I (James Cunningham) am during tummy time today. My mom and dad got a colorful play mat that we get to hang out on during tummy time each day. I was just chilling out today enjoying myself while my mom was finishing feeding Marc.

Here I am (Marc Cunningham) relaxing, almost in a sound sleep after my mom fed me today. After this picture, she wrapped me up all tight so I could take a nice long nap. She is so thoughtful!


Here we are together! We love hanging out together. Marc is sleeping and James is just about to doze off to sleep. We will have a lot more times like this in the future.


Here we are both sleeping...



Check it out everyone I have a sharp shooter aim, I nailed my mama with pee, that will teach her to be more careful changing my diaper!!!


I am dreaming of duckies right now.

Here we are playing together on the mat...we can't wait to be able to go outside and play with soccer balls, baseballs and footballs!

Here is our first time on the carpet doing tummy time...we love laying on our tummy since we used to sleep like that in the NICU, but our necks aren't that strong yet and we can't wait until we get stronger!

on one of our first outings we went to visit grandma Margaret because she just had foot surgery and we wanted to tell her to get better.

Whoa Grandpa has the shakes........earthquakes happen when he holds me.

Mom and Dad's friends came to visit, Julie must be a good mom.

Dude Marc get your head off me, Aunt Shelley was holding me first.

We always love it when Uncle Bob and Aunt Shelley come to visit. Aunt Shelley always protects us when Uncle Bob falls asleep....He is a Cunningham boy too.

Grandma we are on our way out, yup we are the Cunningham Boys!

Is that me or is that me.....wait...I am confused

I love this straight jacket business....then we wont scratch our faces....
We love our life and all the people who love us...we'll post again in the future...stay tuned for more news from James and Marc.

8 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

Oh my...they are so darling. Reading your blog and seeing the pictures of the boys makes me miss how little our girls used to be. Enjoy every minute and take tons of pictures so you can look back and be surprised like I am about how fast they grow. Jesse and I would love to come see the boys if you are up for any visitors. Let me know.

Rob and Alexa said...

I love all the pictures of your sweet sweet boys. They are adorable and I want to meet them. I love seeing them together.

Unknown said...

Your boys are not already a month old! Oh my gosh, where has the time gone! They are just so darling Kati!

Yeah don't let that hair fool you, they will lose it! So sad.

Chris and Kristen said...

So cute Kati! I'm glad things are going well!

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

I love love love these pictures!!! I cannot wait to have my turn taking a pictures with both babies! So fun! Two more weeks! xoxo

Melonie said...

They are so adorable! I love all their cute matching outfits.

Jeff and Heidi said...

Such cuties! We need to come over and see them again.

Heather said...

Kati my dear!!!! I was folding laundry today and got to thinking that it might be about time for your babies to be joining the world and here I am about 2 months late. Congratulations!!! They look adorable and you look amazing. I don't know how you do it. One day maybe, I'll get to meet them both and hang out as moms. How special these times are. . .and tiring!