Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Double Feeding

Having twins makes the feeding time twice as long. My goal has been to feed both boys at the same time. Since they are still so young and week, and their necks aren't strong enough yet (or so that's how I feel) so I have moved to other measures...I am finding ways to bottle feed them at the same time! It is so much fun feeding them both at the same time. I love my boys! :)

James is in my arms and Marc is in my legs

Eventually I plan on using car seats and/or my two boppies to help with the feedings, if I can't get the football hold under control. :)

4 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

Yep, I know that pose. We also used their bouncy chairs to feed them at the same time. Way to improvise!!!!

Melonie said...

You are one amazing mama... for many reasons beyond the double feeding I'm sure. :) Keep up the great work!

Jeff and Heidi said...

You are one talented lady! Quite impressive.

Chris and Kristen said...

Isn't multi-tasking fantastic!