Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Visits

Over the past three and a half weeks my mom and sister Christi came out to stay with Billy and me since I am on bed rest. It was great to have them here keeping me company and making dinners for us. Thank you so much to my mom and Christi and also to my dad who survived at home without them! :)

Last week, my other sister Kelly and her family also came out for a visit and to help out. Kelly has two daughters, Rebecca and Alyse, who are adorable. Let's just say that Billy and I got plenty of practice and enjoyed having Alyse around. Alyse is four months old and absolutely cute!

Alyse constantly smiles and is such a happy baby

Billy will be such a great dad...he loved holding Alyse and making her laugh and giggle. I can't wait to see how he is with our kids!

I helped Kelly give Alyse a bath. I love the way clean babies smell :)

I have the best family and appreciate all their love and support! Thank you to everyone who is praying for us and our babies. We really are so blessed!

3 comments:

Melonie said...

I wish I lived closer so I could visit you on bed rest! :D Keep up the good work, you will be running around with your kiddos before you know it. You'll look back and think, "wow, that time on bed rest went by soo fast!"

Unknown said...

She is one cute babus. How fun to have visitors! I wish we lived closer so I could come visit!!!

I tagged you on the PICTURE TAG post. I thought it might be fun for you while you are on bed rest.

Thinking about you my friend!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad to hear you have been having some company and some help. Hope you are doing well! That niece of yours is to die for--that chubby grin. Wow! So adorable. You are going to have such cute, cute babies!!