Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For all of you out there wondering what sexes our babies are going to be...here you go! We are having twin boys!!! :) We are really excited to know what we're having so we can get planning. Since I have been on bed rest, I have wanted to know what we are having so I could feel more productive. Instead of spending my days reading books (I have read 5 1/2 so far plus all the school reading I do) I am cruising the internet looking for bedding and ways to decorate their cute little nursery.

When we first found out we were having twins...and that was about 12 weeks ago, Billy said he wanted to have twin boys and decorate their nursery. So he is definitely getting what he wants! I am excited that they will have someone to buddy around with and hopefully they can entertain one another. I just hope they get a long! :)


In about 4 1/2 months we'll have pictures of our kids instead of ones I found on the internet! :)

8 comments:

Elise said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun!!

Unknown said...

Oh Kati I couldn't be more happy for you! You are going to be such a cute mommy! How exciting! TWO BOYS!!!!!

Check out this website for cute nursery ideas:

www.spearmintbaby.com

Esther said...

Congratulations!! Wow, it seems like there are a lot of people having twin boys. We miss you in YW - hope you're feeling better and can get off bedrest soon.

Nicole said...

Wow twin boys!! So exciting! They will be so much fun. Congrats!

Mama Megs said...

CONGRATS! I tried to snag the dinner sign up sheet in relief society so I could bring you guys some yummy food, but everyone was grabbing for it! Next week I guess :) If you need anything, just let me know please!!

Melonie said...

Ha, I love the random twin boys pic! :) I want to hear about what "theme" you choose for the baby room. :) love ya!

Chris and Kristen said...

I'm so excited for you guys. How fun! Will you be getting off bed rest anytime soon? What did the doctor say?

Heather said...

congratulations to you Kati!!!