Sunday, October 25, 2009

Picture Tag

My friend Laura tagged me. Thanks for keeping me busy! :)

The mission:
Open your first photo folder.
Choose the tenth picture.
Tell the story of the picture.


This is Billy and I in Seattle in July 2008. We took a week trip with my parents and had a great time. This picture is from the Underground Tour we went on. It was crazy to see that the city used to be about 15 feet lower that is now. We love Seattle and hope to vacation there many times in the future during the summer!

I tag:

Monica Scott
Heather Ellis
Heidi Jones
Kristen Housley
Heather Stratton
Lauren Vining
Winter Rowland

1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

Super cute pictures of your family. She really is smiley! I see that you tagged me. I will have to be sure to do that this week. I would do it now, except I'm not home. It sure was great talking with you yesterday!