Saturday, April 23, 2011

Our First Hair Cut!

So, we finally got the boy's hair cut! I was in love with Marc's curls and didn't want to chop them off...but I must say, it was time! I think both boys look totally different and more grown up. This also true because the boys are both walking all over the place (More about that in a different post).

We went to an Easter Egg hunt on Thursday morning, (thanks Kimmie) and I thought there were some good pictures of the boys' hair. You can see how long their hair was. During the egg hunt, the boys found one egg each. That was it, but that is all they needed! :)


Notice Marc's curl...almost a mullet...


Here James is playing with his egg...notice the long "bangs"


Our good friend Julie was doing my hair yesterday, so she so kindly fit the boys in! Thanks Julie!!! Here Marc and I are hanging out in the chair right before the cutting began.


Here Marc's hair is after it's done! He did such a great job. He didn't cry or squirm or anything! He was sooooo good! He looks so handsome with his new hair cut and he looks so old. I have to admit that a little part of me misses the little baby curl, but I will have to get over it!


James is frantically holding onto me. Let's just say that James did not enjoy the process as much as Marc did. He was a little concerned about the scissors and the shears. Fortunately, the hair cutting was a success and we got...


This cute cut! James...you are so handsome and now your hair is all even...no long baby hair on top or the thick hair on the back of your head. I am so proud of you!


Here is a close up of James' hair while he is eating dinner! Love the cute expression!


Here is a close up of Marc's hair. Their hair is so short, and it's so blond, that it all blends into their head.


Here is a warning for everyone...I think the boys look more a like with their hair cut. So for those of you that struggled telling them a part before, good luck now! :)

5 comments:

Blake and Audra said...

They look so cute with their new haircuts!! They're just adorable all together! :)

Our Journey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

Sorry, didn't mean to delete that comment! Your boys look so cute and grown up! :) I hope that I get to see them soon.

Chris and Kristen said...

Crap! I'm so in trouble. I never could tell them apart before and now I really cant. Oh dear! I do have to say that they look very grown up now.

Kimmie said...

I love their haircuts! They are sooooo cute! You're right, they look way more alike now! Tuesday was fun!