Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cousin's!

This weekend Billy's niece and nephew,Teighlor and Anthony, came down from Utah to spend time with Marc and Margaret. The boys and I met them for lunch at Dave and Busters on Friday and they all came over here on Saturday night for dinner. It was fun to see them and we are excited to see them again in a few weeks! James and Teighlor hanging out at Dave and Buster's in the game area. I think both of the boys were so intrigued by all the lights from the games.
Marc saw me playing this game and I think he wanted a turn...next time, when he is stronger, I will really let him play and hopefully he will win us LOTS of tickets!


After we had lunch and played games, we made a stop at the prize store to pick out the best prizes possible. I wanted to get the boys each a big bouncy ball, but didn't have enough tickets for both of them. Teighlor and Anthony were so nice and we all combined our tickets together so the boys each got a bouncy ball and Teighlor and Anthony got one for the pool! I love how Marc is so curious by Anthony. It is so cute how he is just staring at him...LOVE IT!


When my boys are in places where they aren't comfortable, they are really shy and quiet. When we had dinner at our house with everyone, Teighlor made a comment how they are a lot louder at home. So true! Here Teighlor and Billy are hanging out with James (left) and Marc (right).


Anthony and Billy had a disagreement about who was stronger (typical guy debate!) :) so they decided to arm wrestle each other. I'll let you all guess who won!


This trip was the first time that Marc had all of his grandkids together, so we couldn't resist taking a picture. We love Grandpa Marc and think he is lots of fun. As the boys get older, I am sure the boys will love all the slow motorcycle rides, dunes trips, etc with their Grandpa Marc and Grandma Margaret!


Last, but certainly not least, is a picture of the cousins. There is a little bit of an age gap, but it was so fun to see them all interact with each other. I am sure that through the years, they will have a special relationship, even though it will probably be different than the stereotypical cousin relationship. Can't wait.


Thanks Teighlor and Anthony for coming and visiting. We can't wait to see you again and I know the boys loved you!!!

No comments: