Thursday, March 17, 2011

Over the past week or so, nothing too exciting has happened. Just the usual things...doing taxes (excited for our refund!), taking care of the cutest boys ever, working, and having just a little bit of fun!

Last week was my birthday and all I wanted was new running shoes. My knees were kind of hurting and I hadn't gotten a new pair in a LONG time, so Billy surprised me and came home early from work so we could go get some new shoes. We had a babysitter for the night, so we were able to go out to dinner and see our friends Liz and Kendal for a little bit that night too. Overall, it was a great birthday! We took this picture to document my 29th birthday before we headed out!

Our boys are getting so big! I definitely don't think of them as babies anymore (sad, I know!) but they are definitely getting to be big boys! They still have a couple bottles a day (we will be cutting back even more really soon), but I love the time I have with them when I feed them bottles. It is seriously the ONLY time they will cuddle with me. I will miss it when the bottles "disappear!"

This is one of Marc's favorite things to do. He opens the drawer under the oven and climbs inside. Once he is in there, he just hangs out. It is so cute! He also loves climbing on top of laundry baskets and sits on top of them. Hopefully I will get a picture next time he does it! :)

PRICELESS!!! Look at this face...it says it all! James is definitely our more smiley child and he is so happy. He loves playing in the kitchen with the pots and pans. Hopefully both he and Marc will still love the kitchen and dishes in another 5 years or so, so they can help DO the dishes. I won't hold my breath though!
I was telling Billy earlier tonight that I am so grateful for everything we have. We are so blessed. Although we have had trials over the last several years, I can't help but be grateful for our own little family and everything we have. We love our boys so much and are grateful for them.

1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

Cute boys!!! I can't believe how much they have changed!! We are so looking forward to coming over a lot this summer to your house to go swimming!