Thursday, March 3, 2011

One Year Pictures

On the boys birthday, I had their pictures taken. They weren't exactly in the mood, but I am happy we got some cute one anyways! :) I have posted several of my fav's!


Marc smiling...he can often times be our serious child, but here he is smiling. You can kinda see his dimples too!

Tasty fingers huh James! I love his big blue eyes!

Marc in the back and James is in the front...so cute!


I love the next couple of pictures because they really show how the boys interact with each other. Here they are laughing together...my favorite! I think its adorable when they laugh together!

The boys love to play with each other's face...Here James is playing with Marc's cheek and notice the cute smile Marc has...he is totally fine with it!

Marc is really getting to the point of needing a hair cut. I love his little curls though and can't bring myself to cutting it yet.

I promise that my kids don't wear their Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts everyday. It just so happened that the last three times they wore them, we took pictures and they ended up on the blog. Here Marc is just standing up, handing out...notice his curls again...love them!

James is hanging out on the train toy that the boys fight over all the time.

Here James and Marc are hanging out on the train together. They really are best buds and love playing together. There are times where they take toys away from each other and don't always share super well, but overall they are so cute with each other!

No comments: