Saturday, January 3, 2009

Newest Niece

My brother J, and sister-in-law Michele had their 5th child on New Years Day. They had the first baby in 2009 in the "high desert" in Southern California. They named her Rachel. I think she looks like her brother Fenton. Here is the link for the article and video that was published in the newspaper in Victorville. Congratulations J and Michele!

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/baby_10199___article.html/medical_gets.html

http://www.vvdailypress.com/video/index.php?bcpid=1155838627&bclid=1155200057&bctid=6202202001

I will make a more thorough update tomorrow once I am in front of my computer that has all our pictures on it!

3 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

How cool is that! You always hear the stories, but I have never known anyone personally that has had the official new years baby.

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Cute story! Wow, what luck has in store for people... how cool is that?!?! She is going to be raised knowing that she was the first baby of the new year! So cool, anyway congrats on being a new auntie again...!

Heather said...

so much to get caught up on!! It has been a long time since you blogged but I am glad you finally did. It was fun to read the article about J's baby. yea, for mexico and double yea for new renters!!!!! what a stressful time. I miss you, and wished we could have seen ya'll over the holidays.