Monday, January 19, 2009

Go Cardnials

This post is for Billy. Yesterday was his birthday, and he kept saying that all he wanted for his birthday was for the Cardinals to win...luckily he got his wish! Over the past 3 1 /2 years that I have known him, he has always said that "This was going to be the Cardinals year!" In years past, they have always let him down, but this year, he was right. It is the Cardinals year! He is so excited to see them play in two weeks in the Super Bowl!

These are my two favorite players...Larry Fitzgerald and Kurt Warner. I haven't ever seen a receiver as amazing as Larry Fitzgerald. I love all his crazy catches! (And for a girl, I have seen quite a few foodball games!)

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

That was a lot of fun celebrating Billy's Birthday and a big Cardinals win! Hooray for both!!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Billy and go Cardinals!

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Happy Belated B-day Billy! I am glad that you got your b-day wish! Ohh and great talks today, I really enjoyed hearing you both share your experiances and feelings of the gospel; great testimonies!

Melonie said...

Go Cards!!
-Tommy