Saturday, March 8, 2008

Birthday Dinner

Tonight Billy took Grandma and I out to dinner for my birthday dinner. My actual birthday isn't until tomorrow, but tomorrow is Sunday and since we don't go out on Sunday's, tonight was definitely a better option. We went to Texas Roadhouse because I love steak and their rolls. What I didn't know was that they make you sit on a saddle when it's your birthday. Here are a few pictures to document that. We had a great time though, and definitely got filled up!
Here I am on the saddle. They announced how old I was and everything. Not that I am sensitive about my age, but I wonder if they announce everyones age....

Here we are at our table after dinner!


Here's Billy and me. I am so blessed to have such a loving and respectful husband. He is always telling me how great I am. I know that is unusually for most relationships, and for that I definitely grateful. He is the best and I love him!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like fun! Happy Birthday :)

Monica said...

HAPPY birthday, Kati!! I have actually been meaning to call you. I have been thinking about you. By the way, I totally love Texas Roadhouse too.. their steak and rolls are the best. happy b-day! i remember celebrating your b-day with you back in centennial! good times :)

Melonie said...

Happy Birthday girl! I'm glad Billy is treating you so well. Yum... sweet potatoes with marshmallows... Hope you had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday my dear Kati! Glad you had a wonderful birthday. Billy is so great! We are so happy for you guys.

Don't deny that you LOVED riding that bull. You know it was awesome.

Patti said...

Happy late birthday! I blog-stalked you from Elizabeth's blog...hope you don't mind if I add you to my list!

Monica said...

Calculus! Ha! That was easy to fall asleep in, although the head balancing did take some work. I hope you are not forgetting my 10 minute cat nap on that bouncy Mexican bus. Now that is skill.