Friday, March 7, 2008

Lunch at the Farm

Billy and I are so blessed to have Grandma Hill staying with us for a little over a week. She came back to Arizona with us after Emma's blessing on Sunday. I have to say I am the luckiest lady around. I have all 4 of my grandparents around still! How many people can say that who are my age! Today Billy and I took the day off to spend with Grandma. We went to a restaurant called The Farm today for lunch. It is located right in the middle of Phoenix, but has beautiful flowers around and Pecan Tress since it's a Pecan farm. There were a lot of birds chirping and it was just a relaxing meal! Grandma said she could get used to going there everyday for lunch and too bad they don't have one in Cupertino where she lives. As I drove past The Farm the other day, I thought that it would be a perfect place to take Grandma, and sure enough it was!

Grandma and me

Billy Grandma and me


Grandma enjoying the Pecan Trees and scenery while we were waiting for Billy to bring the car! What a great husband!

2 comments:

Monica said...

how fun! get me out of the snow here in columbus.. and phoenix here I come! (my sis. might be moving to phoenix this fall and I will be so excited if she does because if I have both of you there.. I will have no excuse not to come out!

Capitol Ward Canning Info said...

Don't you love the farm? We go there a lot... Eden can run free, I can eat healthy, yummy food, and I love going back to the farmer's market and buying stuff from my yard! Looks like you all had a great time!