Friday, March 7, 2008

Emma's Blessing

Last weekend, Billy and I had the opportunity to go to Victorville to see my brother J and his family. My parents, Christi and my Grandma Hill were all there as well because Emma, my newest niece was blessed at church on Sunday. It was fun to be with J and his family for the day and as always it's great to see my parents and Grandma.

Whoever named Chicago the windy should visit Victorville. On Saturday afternoon, my dad, Christi and I took J's oldest three kids, Rosemarie, Fenton and Kathryn on a walk. Let me tell you that it was sooooo windy! When I got back to my brothers, my face was red because of windburn and it stayed that way for a couple of days. Poor Rosemarie was wearing a dress and my jean jacket. She was freezing by the end! We had fun though collecting things a long the way, and it's always good to get the kids out of the house.

Here is the whole gang (Minus Rosemarie, Fenton and Kathryn who were in Primary). It was great to be able to be there and be a part of Emma's blessing.

Emma is smiling at Billy!

Emma is still looking at Billy...She can't take her eyes off him!

Emma and I! Now she is smiling for the camera!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful baby. I haven't seen the HIlls in sooooooo long. I miss you guys. When can we all get together?

Kimmie said...

You guys look so natural holding a baby. When can we expect a Billy Jr. I love your blog. That other pic of you in a hat is soooo cute Kati. Hats are your thing!Lets hang out (: