Sunday, July 17, 2011

Growing Up

Our little boys are growing up! Today when we were at church and they both were happily playing with other kids and people, I realized that our little boys are growing up WAY TOO FAST! When we are out in public, people still refer to them as babies, but I have news for you...they are little boys! It is a reminder that I need to cherish every moment we have with them because they will want nothing to do with us before we know it. Tomorrow they will be 17 months old and both Marc and James are changing daily. Marc loves to climb up on the kitchen chairs and then onto the table. James loves to flirt with girls and flash his dimples at everyone. Marc and James both love blowing kisses, saying bye and waving and say a few other words like door and done.

Both Marc and James love to sweep the floor. They are so fascinated with the broom, that I sometimes think it's their favorite toy!

One day the boys were playing by the front door. James started to make funny noises and so I went to check on them and found him like this. I guess he wanted to play in the laundry basket! It amazes me how much our boys are growing up! They are doing the cutest things...by just mimicking what Billy and I do.




Marc is playing on the train and James in the laundry basket. (notice James has shaving gel :)) They are definitely little boys!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

I could not even believe how much they had grown up when I saw them yesterday! They have totally become big boys like in the last couple months! They're still cute as ever though! That has not changed!