Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our Darling Boys!

The boys and I were in California for about two weeks earlier this month. While we were there, my sister Kelly and her girls and the boys and I walked to the park close to my parents house. The boys had tons of fun playing on the playground in beautiful weather. While we were there, Kelly did an impromptu photo shoot of the boys. She got the cutest pictures of James right away, but Marc was a little stubborn, so Kelly took that as a challenge to get good pictures of Marc. I think she did a great job. Our boys are so precious!

Cute Marc just laughing away. I love his laugh!


I love this picture because Marc is just strutting his stuff! Do we have a future model on our hands?

James...such a happy boy...as long as he is not sick!


This picture makes my heart melt...I love the one eye poking out and that darling smile!

4 comments:

Melonie said...

I sent you an email to your hotmail address. Loved these pictures of your boys.

Chris and Kristen said...

Cuuute!

Monica said...

SOO ADORABLE! I love these pictures. Your boys are so cute.

Kimmie said...

Such super cute pictures!!!!! I love your boys! They are extremely darling! And nice job on your race! Very impressive!