Wednesday, May 18, 2011

15 Month Check-Up

Our boys turned 15 months old! I can't believe how quickly the time flies! It is so fun seeing how their personalities are developing more and more. I love that they can understand us and sometimes they purposefully disobey and just smile about it (especially James). They think they are so funny too.

Marc has bit James a couple times and left bruises, but I think he knows now that he is not supposed to bite. Thank goodness! Something that is funny though is that both James and Marc pretend to bite my toes all the time and get so close and turn and smile at me. It is so cute!

The boys aren't saying too many words. They say mom and dad but that is about it. The doctor had told me previously that she wanted them to say three words at their 15 month check up. Billy and I were worried that they hadn't reached that milestone. The doctor reassured me though that they are fine and twins often talk later than single babies since they speak their own language. And they definitely talk to each other in their own language. It's so cute!


James at 15 months old. He weighs 23lbs 7.5 ounces and is in the 25th-50th percentile. He is 32 1/2 inches tall which places him in the 75th-90th percentile. James' head is still on the smaller side. It is 18inches in circumference which puts him in the 25th percentile.


Marc at 15 months old. He weighs 25lbs and 8.5 ounces which puts him in the 50th percentile. He is 32 inches tall and puts him in the 75th percentile. His head is 19 inches in circumference which is in the 75th percentile too.



This is a typical sight I see at home. The boys love to throw their food on the ground. Most of the time it's not because they don't like it, but I think they like to "save it for later!" Once I get them down and cleaned up, they almost always go back to the high chairs and clean up after themselves. Love it!

2 comments:

Alyssa and Nate said...

ellie does this same thing with her food off the highchair!

Heather said...

Time flies!! Marc looks like you and James like Billy. They are cute. It's been a long time since I have seen you Kati!