Sunday, November 14, 2010

This week was a good week. I can't believe how quickly the boys change each week and how much they grow up. James is now sitting up! I know it's kind of late...being that they are almost 9 months old, but Marc doesn't really sit up on his own yet. I am so proud of James and LOVE that he will sit there and play with his toys.

This week Billy and I bought this stroller off Craigslist. I was wanting a stroller where the boys could look at each other and this works well. I took them on a walk one night while waiting for Billy to get home from work and the boys didn't know what to think...they don't have to stay in their car seats anymore...so much more comfy! :)
On Friday James fell asleep while I was feeding him and Marc. I fought him for a while cause I wanted him to eat more, but he won...I let him just fall asleep. The boys cousin Kathryn falls asleep at the table all the time and my brother J (James Jr), used to fall asleep in his high chair all the time...I guess you can say it runs in the family! :)

Such a cute close up of James sleeping!

The boys are so cute. They are playing better together every day. I went to Kohls yesterday and found this toy/walker they can use. They both loved it the second I busted it out of the box. It was definitely time for a new toy...
We are so thankful for our two healthy boys. I met a lady in my new ward last Sunday who has twin girls who are a year old. One of her daughters has "failure to thrive" and still has a feeding tube. I guess she isn't really crawling or anything. We are so blessed to have adorable boys, but more importantly, we are blessed to have healthy boys! We love them so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny...Lex was sitting up before she could roll over and then took her sweet time starting to crawl...not that I'm complaining, 'cause having an immobile baby was pretty nice. :)

Monica said...

Love the picture of James asleep in his highchair! Also, looks like a nice stroller.