Monday, November 1, 2010

A Day with Marc and James...

People tend to ask me what I am up to these days. I really can't say too much other than watching my little rascals! I love them so much...but here are a few things I do day in and day out with Marc and James...


Marc LOVES climbing all over James. I am trying to teach him to go around him, but let's just say its a work in progress. James is such a great brother and usually doesn't mind Marc climbing on him. He usually just smiles.


Let's just say that Marc is a very curious individual...he loves looking in the basket to see what toys are available to play with. He is so cute because he can get himself in the basket, but doesn't quite know how to get out.

I couldn't resist to include this picture. I LOVE James' smile. The dimples get me every time. James is also very ticklish and he loves to laugh and show off the beautiful smile!


One day I was getting ready to go out. James was in the family room playing with toys and Marc loves playing in the master bathroom. I was in my bedroom and knew that Marc was in the bathroom. Marc was being really quite and I know that is a sign that he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. He had climbed up in the shower and was playing with the shower drain....so cute!
I love our boys so much and am grateful I can stay home with them. They definitely keep me on my toes, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

1 comment:

Alyssa and Nate said...

can you believe how busy they are now? it's funny how many times you can re direct them out of "off limits" stuff in just 5 minutes! Ellie just found the stairs and is very adept at climbing them. Ahhh. Time to buy a gate!