Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Halloween

This year was the boys first Halloween. Marc dressed up as a football and James dressed up as a baseball. About a month ago, I decided that I should make sure the costumes fit, as they were hand me downs from the Mitsudas (thanks!) and they hadn't tried them on yet. When I put them on, the boys did not like the hats and I didn't think they would wear them on Halloween. However, the boys were so cute and wore their hats almost all night at the Trunk or Treat put on by our ward. I think they were taking in all the costumes and festivities that they forgot that there was something on their heads! :)

At the Trunk or Treat, there was a costume contest and I entered the boys in. I wasn't expecting anything, but they won a cutest contest award. They were sooooo cute!


Here Billy is holding the boys at the Trunk or Treat

Marc (left) and James (right) hanging out with Mama handing out candy at the Trunk or Treat

On Halloween night, Billy and I took the boys over for a short visit to Grandpa Marc's house. Here the boys are chillin with Grandpa.

Our first Halloween as a family of four. We love our cute little football and baseball and had a fun Halloween. Can't wait for next year when we can take the boys trick or treating! :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Soooo cute! I love them!

Unknown said...

OK seriously that picture of you with your boys is so beautiful Kati! You look gorgeous. Let's talk about your boys for a minute, they are so darling. Of course they won the cutest award, I'm not surprised one bit! Next year will be so fun when our kids will be older!

Unknown said...

Holy cow, I've never seen cuter sports equipment in my whole life.

Raising Twin Girls said...

Oh my goodness they are super cute in their costumes. Yay for another family holiday with the 4 of you. :)

Chris and Kristen said...

How could they not win an award! Those are some really cute costumes! I love the face in the basket picture. That is priceless! Glad your doing well!