Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Three Months Old

It is amazing how fast time goes by. I know that people have told me that over the years but it still amazes me how fast my boys are changing and growing. Today they are three months old. I can't believe that three months ago they were newborns and so small! Now James is about 10.5 pounds and Marc is about 12 pounds. Marc has almost tripled his birth weight! They are entering in the stage where they are smiling more and more and they have started to play with each other! I love it! They are so cute when I put them on the floor and they stare at each other, grab one another and even nicely hit each other. The other morning I went in to get them up from a nap and they were looking at each other through the cribs, just staring at each other. It was so cute! They are already becoming friends and I hope they continue to be bestfriends throughout their lives.

Here is a picture of them (James on the left, Marc on the right) playing with each other. Their arms are blurry because they are moving them around and bumping each other.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I STILL can't believe you have two babies. There is no way I could handle two. And I can't believe they are three months old. Holy crap. So darling they are already little friends.

Jeff and Heidi said...

They are cuties for sure! I love that they are starting to recognize and enjoy each other's company- cute!

Kimmie said...

They are such cute little baby boys! I just love them! We need to go to the zoo again, actually it's too hot. Let's go somewhere inside! (:

Jon and Annalisa said...

You named them well because James really looks like a Hill, especially in that picture! They are both so cute!

Blake and Audra said...

How adorable! I love that they were just staring at each other through their cribs. They seem like such sweethearts!

Chris and Kristen said...

Cute as always! Man, time flies. I can't believe they are that old already!