Thursday, May 13, 2010

Graduation

On Saturday I participated in the graduation ceremony for University of Phoenix. I was so happy that my Grandma and Grandpa Hill could come out for it from California. They are so supportive of my education and have been to all my graduations...high school, from BYU and now from UOP. It is amazing that my 88 year old grandpa and 86 year old grandma could make the trip. I am grateful for their support and health! I am also grateful that my mom, dad and sister Christi were here as well as Billy. Billy had to work on Saturday morning and I was afraid he was going to miss it, but he was there! I love him so much!!!

Here I am with Marc and James after the ceremony. Marc is the one not looking at the camera.

Here is our cute little Cunningham family! I love my family so much!

Here is everyone that came to the graduation! Thank you to my grandma for the flowers, thanks to my mom and dad for the bracelet and to Billy and the boys for the beautiful picture of the temple that is now hanging in our house!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

congrats, kati!! you look so beautiful in these picture. What an amazing accomplishment!! Good for you!

Lisa said...

haha.. Kati.. this is Monica.. I am at my cousins signed onto her computer! :)

Unknown said...

you rock! I'm so proud of you for finishing! good thing your life is so tranquil. :)

Melonie said...

Way to go Kati!

Esther said...

Congrats! That is a great accomplishment and it worked out so well that you got it done before the boys made their grand arrival. Plus now you get to just enjoy those babies!

Tommy said...

How exciting! You guys are such a cute family!

Heather said...

Congrats!!! What an accomplishment and I definitely reccomend a good date every now and then to "keep the marriage strong." Love the kids, but every now and then you just need to breathe.