Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Baby Shower

I have the best team at work. I invited all of the girls to my baby shower, so I wasn't expecting for my team to do anything at work for me for a baby shower. However, they bought lunch, cake and gave us some gifts for our boys on Thursday. I was so surprised and was touched by all that they gave. They definitely overdid themselves!
Here is my team at work...we took the picture with the timer, and that's why it isn't professional looking.


This was the amazing cake they had for me too! It is personalized and everything!

The team gave us a bathtub with towels and wash clothes, some bibs we registered for that say, "chicks dig me" or something like that, teething toys, a kit with nail clippers, thermometer, and a duck for the bath. Thanks so much team...you are the best team to manage and I will miss working with you when I go on leave.

No comments: