Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know it is kinda late, but I wanted to post a few pictures from Christmas. My whole family came out from California and all stayed with Billy and I. It was crazy with so many people here, but it was so fun to see everyone! (Let's just say that I won't ever have 7 kids, 9 years old and younger, and be pregnant!)

Kelly and I helping the kids with their Christmas art project

Billy playing with Alyse...he is going to be a great dad...one who plays with kids! I can't wait!

Here I am pregnant on Christmas. Let's just say that I have definitely grown substacially since this picture too. Billy and I are taking pictures tomorrow so you will all be able to see me at 30 weeks...Most people take pictures towards the end of their pregnancy, but I think I will be done posting them soon! :)


Billy and I...our last Christmas with just the two of us

Here is a picture of the whole family...It had been years since we have had one...Just think, next time we all get together, there will be at least two more boys to help even out the numbers! :)

I am so lucky to have a such a wonderful family who loves me and came out to Phoenix for Christmas. We missed my Grandpa (my Grandma came out without him) but I am sure he was happy having a quite Christmas. It's interesting how relationships change after you've been married for over 65 years. :)

3 comments:

Jeff and Heidi said...

I love the pics... you look so cute! It looked like a good time. Quite impressive that you did a Christmas craft with all the kiddos!

Melonie said...

Beautiful family! Sounds like a crazy Christmas. Sure hope your last months are not too hard on you. At least you have sunny days to cheer you up!

Chris and Kristen said...

Your looking great!