Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Toys

This year with our tax refund, Billy and I thought we would buys something for ourselves. I have been running more often, and am hoping to someday run a half marathon. One of my new years resolutions was to run at least a 10K this year. Since we don't live by a gym, YMCA or anything of the sort, and since it gets to be way too hot in the summer, Billy and I bought a treadmill and an elliptical! It is nice being able to work out in the comfort of my own home! After work, Billy and I exercise together on our new toys!

5 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

I'm jealous Kati. I could use an elliptical to tighten my toosh and thighs up! I'm going to have to come exercise at your house sometime with you!

Monica said...

NICE! Good for you guys!! Those machines look way nice. I love the elliptical machine.. it is my favorite! I think that it is great that you got two machines.. you guys can work out together! Who needs a gym pass when you have the machines at your house!!!

Unknown said...

AWESOME! What an excellent idea. Enjoy

Patti said...

Very cool! I just ran my first 15K this year, and it was a blast! I wish we could have used our return on toys, but we had to pay tuition...:(

Heather said...

good luck!!! I know what you mean about exercising at home, it is way too much work to go to a gym. By the way, I need your email address because I am going to make our blog private. So send it to me so I can invite you.