Sunday, April 13, 2008

Driving Range

A little over a month ago, Billy went golfing with some of our guy friends. Since then, he has had the urge to go golfing. We took a day off this week to go to St. George since my Grandpa Watts passed away last Sunday (pictures will be coming...) and we had to wait for my cousin Christian to get out of school before we could go. Since we had the morning to ourselves, I told Billy we could do anything he wanted. He wanted to go to the driving range. Keep in mind that I consider myself to be athletic, but I am not a golfer by any means. However, I know that Billy loves golf, and it is something we can do together that is active. We went to the driving range, and had a great time. Billy of course gave me some much needed pointers, since it's been over 4 years since I have done anything with golf. I told him that as soon as I can drive the ball somewhere close to my target, I will go golfing with him.


Check out that contact! My husband really is the greatest! We hadn't ever been "golfing" together before, so the driving range was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

He has excellent form Kati! I think my form would look more like I was batting at the ball. How fun for you guys! I hope all went well with the funeral.

Unknown said...

You should just try going you might be surprised. Anna has very bad form and doesn't swing hard and really only goes out there because I like it, but she hits it straight and on the ground. I tend to go far and not so straight and she has beaten me on some holes. If we ever did stuff like that anymore I would say we should get together and go. Maybe some day, but we've become pretty boring.