Sunday, November 13, 2011

Veterans Day

This year, the boys and I had an opportunity to go to a Veterans Day parade in Mesa with our friends the Curry's. The boys loved watching the parade for about an hour. They were so quite and loved watching army tanks, boy scout troops and many American flags go by. I hope to be able to instill a love for America in our boys and hope that next year they will understand more what the parade was all about.

James and mom...by the time I got the camera out, James did not want to let go of me....so I had to take a self portrait of us! :)



Marc is eating his apple slice and intently watching the parade...priceless! :)


James, me and Marc all watching the parade together.


I am thankful for all the men and women who have served our country by being a part of the military. In the last ten years, I have known many people who have gone overseas, to Iraq or Afghanistan, to protect our freedoms and our country. I am so grateful for all of their service and the support, love and sacrifices their families make!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Kati, I am seriously SO proud of you!!!!! You are amazing and inspiring!!!!!