Sunday, February 6, 2011

Visitors

In January, we were so lucky to have some visitors come to town. My Grandpa Hill decided that he wanted to plan a trip to come out and visit me and my family. He just turned 89 years old and made all the plans to come see us. My mom, dad and Grandma Hill all joined him. I seriously felt so lucky, loved and blessed to have such wonderful grandparents who want to make such a long trip to come and visit me. I seriously am so blessed! (I told my grandpa that I brag about him all the time. I mean, how many people have a grandpa who wakes up every morning, walks to the local junior college, climbs the bleachers, does chin-ups, push-ups and sit-ups everyday and is 89 years old...not many! I think he is amazing and so cool!)

Marc and Grandpa (my dad) hanging out together

Here is James drinking from a cup without a sippy lid. He loved having Grandma help him!

Here are Marc, Great Grandma Hill, James and Great Grandpa Hill hanging out. I love them all so much! (By the way, my grandma is the coolest too! I have the fondest memories of shopping with her and picking out lots of clothes. We bonded best at the mall! :))

Here is a four generation picture with my dad, me, Marc, Great Grandma Hill, James and Great Grandpa Hill.

We had a birthday celebration for Billy with my family. My sister Christi is the biggest football fan ever! She loves the 49er's and since they are in the same division as the Cardinals, her and Billy get into arguments teasing one another who is better. (Let's be honest, neither team was good at ALL this year!) Christi was really cute though and really wanted to get Billy a Cardinals jersey. She was so excited it was so cute!

Here is Billy's birthday cake! :) I want to take a cake decorating class so next year's cake will be better looking!

Our cute family! Marc is trying to blow out the candles that aren't even there yet. I love it! Or maybe he just wanted a piece!

I love my boys so much. These are the precious and priceless faces I get to see everyday! These smiles just melt your heart. I am so lucky!


I couldn't resist sharing this picture! And to think that my boys are almost a year old and will be walking before we know it! It's so sad how quickly they have grown up!!!

3 comments:

Alyssa and Nate said...

the boys' big day is coming soon! hope you have a great birthday celebration with them. they are so handsome and yummie looking :)

Chris and Kristen said...

I love the cheesy grins!!! Your boys are at my favorite stage with babies. So much fun to be with!

Monica said...

Cutest smiles EVER!!