Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Billy!

My wonderful husband is now 30 years old! Yesterday was his birthday and Grandpa Marc and Grandma Margaret came over to watch the boys so we could go on a nice dinner date, just the two of us. We went to Macaroni Grill (one of Billy's fav's) and enjoyed relaxing and enjoying each other's company.

I am seriously so fortunate to have such a wonderful husband and I hope he had the best birthday ever because he is funny and loves to make others laugh, he works so hard to provide for our family, he is so cute when he plays with our boys and he tells me all the time how much he loves and appreciates me. I love you Billy and hope you had a wonderful day! You deserve it!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

happy birthday billy! you guys are all the greatest!

Chris and Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Bill! You are the best!