Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Zoolights

Last weekend our family went to Zoolights with some of our friends. It was crazy how many people were there (I guess that's what happens when you wait to go the weekend before Christmas...lesson learned) and we were grateful we didn't have to stand in line to buy tickets! It was my first time going and the lights were fun and festive and we enjoyed ourselves.



Papa is pushing the stroller...notice how curious Marc is looking at the lights. Both boys had their eyes glued to lights the whole time! :)

James (left) and Marc (right) hanging out in the stroller

Our Cute Family! (Billy is holding Marc and I am holding James) We are so excited to celebrate Christmas in a few days and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

Fun!! I have always wanted to do the zoolights! Night time stuff is not my favorite with the kids. One day when their older....we missed you guys on Sunday by the way. We will have to get together soon so we can give you your Christmas present that is now in my freezer!