Monday, December 6, 2010

The Little Things...

...my boys do that bring such a big smile to my face!

James (left) and Marc (right) both love to crawl and move under the kitchen table. Since we got home from Thanksgiving, the boys have been playing together. They constantly are following one another around the house and it is just so cute!

The boys love to play behind the curtains together. Here is James is escaping!

Marc coming out from behind the curtain (sorry it's blurry!)

I love how James gets Rosey cheeks when he wears pants and a long sleeve shirt!

I turned my back for honestly a minute and when I turned around this is what I found. I couldn't help smiling and laughing...it is so cute!

2 comments:

Monica said...

oh my gosh!! Your boys are SOO cute!!! Audrey is totally climbing all over the dishwasher too! They are so fun at this age. :)

Unknown said...

I agree it is the small things that make you so happy. Charlotte loves the dishwasher as well. She scrambles to come over as soon as she hears me open it. I just can't tell you enough how cute your boys are!