Friday, May 22, 2009

Water Fun!

So last weekend we had a couple of our friends over for a BBQ. Both couples have kids, so I decided we needed to get some "toys" for them. My big idea was to get a slip and slide for them. It wasn't until I was at Wal-Mart that I realized the kids were too young to truly enjoy the slip and slide the way it's meant to be. But they had a great time anyway. Here are a few pictures from the evening...I can't wait to have a child...someday! :)

Here are Brady and Noelle...just enjoying the water on the slip n' slide and "pool"

Stanton wasn't as fond of the water as Brady and Noelle were...but he was still adorable!!!


Noelle just can't get enough!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

That was a fun night - thanks so much for getting the slip'n'slide, that was so thoughtful! your going to make the best mom someday!

Kimmie said...

You really are going to be the BEST mom!!! Plus, your kids will be adorable! That was so much fun! We always love a Cunningham BBQ! Thanks for spoiling our kids! They love ya!

Unknown said...

Hey, look, I found you, too! Such cute babies these are...looks like you had a blast. (P.S. You can borrow my girls whenever you want. :)