Friday, May 22, 2009

Disney World

Earlier this month I went to Orlando with my company. It was my first business trip ever (hopefully my last)! It was a top performers event for the entire Southeast division both ground and online. While I was there, we had a lot of meetings, social hours but the best thing we did was go to Disney World. I was only there for about 4 1/2 hours, so not long enough, but luckily I was able to ride all the rides that I wanted. We got to ride thunder mountain, splash mountain, Pirates and the car ride. Here are a couple pictures from the trip!

Here is Zina and me waiting in line for Thunder Mountain. It was so hot while we were waiting!


Here is Zina, Tim and I waiting in line for the car ride. It wasn't my favorite...I forgot that the cars went super slow and you had to stay on the track. Initially I thought it was a racing ride.

2 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

Cute kids and what a fun trip considering the 4 hours at Disney World. You'll just have to go back there again and do it all over again!

Heather said...

I had no idea you even went! How did I miss that, ha ha?! You will have to catch me up...