Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Addition to the Cunningham's!!

So Billy and I have an announcement...No we are NOT pregnant...but we are so excited. A couple weeks ago, Billy and I got our rebate from Costco from using their American Express card. We decided to not delay in using it and we ended up buying I think Billy's favorite purchase...We bought one of those robot vacuums, the Roomba. I have to admit, it is amazing to push the button on my way out to work and then have the house vacuumed when we get home. It If you have been over to our house in the last two weeks you know about the Roomba because Billy is so excited about it. is worth it and we L-O-V-E it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the coolest thing ever. I'm pretty sure if Mike knew about it, he would buy it too.

The Hills... said...

Hey, hey! It was fun to see this thing in action. Thanks again for having us over! Hope you are hanging in there at work!

Chris and Kristen said...

Dang! I was totally thinking you were pregnant! I have always wanted those vacuums. That would totally save me a chore I would have to do on Saturday. That is awesome! What a great purchase!

Kimmie said...

That thing is Cool! It's always so fun going to your house! It's my fav!

Melonie said...

I've always wondered how those things would work. How fun... and useful. :D

Heather said...

i have wondered if it actually works; does it vacuum well? i get so sick of all the grass that gets walked in from the boys going in and out all afternoon. I could get into something that vacuums all day long.