Monday, October 20, 2008

California Fun

About a week and a half ago, I had the opportunity to go to my brother's house in California for my niece Rosemarie's baptism. Unfortunately, Billy was not able to come because he was hanging out with his sister Jana who was in Phoenix that same weekend (bad timing...I know!). I had a lot of fun with my family and am so proud of Rosemarie of making the decision to be baptized. She really is a very smart girl in the gospel.

While I was there, we went to the Rosemarie and Fenton's soccer games, celebrated Rosemarie's Birthday and had a baptism. It really was a very busy day.

Baptism
My brother's family

Me and Rosemarie


Kelly and me


My siblings

(Kelly, J, Christi and me)

Soccer Time!

Rebecca and Kathryn in their matching coats

Fenton going for the goal!
Rosemarie playing
Kathryn and me hanging out
Rosemarie and me after the game

I had a great time with my family. We are always so busy when we are together. I was sad that Billy couldn't make it...but luckily it was only for a couple days! I was ready to come home to warm Arizona because it was freezing at my brothers!

1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

It looks like you had a great time and your niece is such a cutie. Congrats to her!