Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sledding Fun

About two weeks ago, Billy and I went up just north of Payson Arizona with some friends. We stayed in a cabin on Friday night and then drove about 15 minutes up the mountains to the snow on Saturday. I didn't have any snow pants, so my great husband let me borrow his. Since I had his, he didn't have any for himself to wear. What a nice husband...because he didn't get to go sledding! Instead he was the photographer!

The Photographer and Best Husband EVER!!!

The snow was splashing up in my eyes and I couldn't see anything...That is why my eyes are closed...Or maybe it's because I was scared....


I am practicing with Jaynie! I am doing so good...aren't I? I am definitely ready to be a mom!

We had a great time with our friends, Sharon and Steve, but it is deifnitely amazing how tired you get climbing up the hill to go sledding. We decided that we need to have a chair left, like at the ski resorts!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We've had so much snow this year in Chicago, but because this place is so flat, we haven't even been able to go sledding. I'm jealous. Looks like a blast. PS you're going to be a great mommy someday.

Nicoletta said...

Yea for sledding! We have been sledding once this winter and it was way too cold outside to really enjoy it. Your day looks like it was a blast!

Heather said...

so when are you going to be a mommy? I will be excited for you when the day comes! ps--I miss the snow. . . .