Friday, July 2, 2010

On the Move!

This week James has discovered how to move himself around the floor. No, he is not crawling yet, but when he is on his back on the floor, he uses his legs to push himself around on his back. It is so cute to see him go and it is amazing how quickly he can move all around.

This is the position that James and Marc started. (James is on the left and Marc is on the right)

This was funny because at one point James head was against the wall by the swing leg and he some how get himself unstuck and continued to move around.

Here was the ending position. I decided that I should probably get him off the cold tile. As you can see, Marc moved a little too, but James definitely moved further!

After I feed the boys, I often leave them on the recliner with it still reclined. They are so cute together. They have started "talking" to one another and it is so cute!

Here is a precious close up of James. Look at how he is looking at his brother...so cute!

Here is a close up of Marc...I think he is just looking at the wall...nothing too interesting! :)

I thought this was an absolutely cute picture of James...he fell asleep on the floor with the cutest smile on his face. I love the dimple...he gets that from me! :)
In addition to the scooting around the floor, James can roll from his back to his tummy. He did it for the first time on Tuesday morning this week. He hasn't rolled from his tummy to his back yet. Marc is the pro at going from his tummy to his back, but hasn't figured out going from his back to his tummy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, they are so cute I can't take it! I just wanna go over there & give 'em a big squeeze!

Unknown said...

Moving already? Are you kidding me? Oh dear, you are going to have your hands full. Kati, they are such darling, darling boys! I'm in love with that dimple.

Kimmie said...

I love the pictures of your babies! I wanna squeeze those sweet baby cheeks of theirs! They're just so perfect!