Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Photo Shoot

About a week and a half ago, Billy and I were able to get some pictures taken. This is one thing I really wanted to do while being prgnant (I am pretty easy going and don't demand much, but I wanted this) and I wasn't sure if it was going to happen. We had to cancel with Winter, the photographer and cousin, three times because of issues with getting my hair done. I didn't want to wait too long to get the pictures taken because my feet and ankles had already started to swell and I knew it would only get worse as time went on. Thankfully though, everything came together and I think the pictures turned out so good! Winter did an amazing job...thank you WINTER! We don't have all the pictures yet, but here is a sneek peak!

7 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

You look amazing!!! I missed out on getting my photos done and that is my one big regret. Treasure these photos because pregnancy goes by in a blink.

Melonie said...

You do look amazing! Worth the wait for hot mama pictures like that!

Unknown said...

Kati you look gorgeous! Oh my gosh, simply stunning!

Chris and Kristen said...

I can't wait to see the rest of them! You both look great. Soon you will have to take pictures with your twin boys and those pictures will be absolutely adorable. I can't wait to meet Marc & James. It was fun to see you guys last weekend. Thanks for coming!

Esther said...

awesome pictures - you look beautiful!

Kimmie said...

I love them all! They turned out gorgeous! You really do have the pregnant glow! so pretty!

Jeff and Heidi said...

Those look great! How good of Billy to be up for getting pictures taken! You guys look so good.