Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Congratulations Billy!

I am so proud of my husband! He found out on Monday that he was selected to be promoted to management!!! This is so exciting because it is what he has been working for as long as I've known him. There have definitely been some bumps along the way and managers who don't know what's best, but after changing jobs in July and taking a leap of faith, it looks like it is paying off. We are so blessed that Billy has this opportunity to advance his career and know that it is truly a blessing!

What can I say...he is so amazing! :)

2 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

He is amazing! Congrats. Did you get my email about January 30th? Let me know if that works for you.

Kimmie said...

YAY!!!! congrats to Billy! Tell him to call those french guys he used to work for and tell them where to stick their "next question." (It's only funny when Billy does his accent.)(:
I totally love your belly picture, and I think it's hilarious you put two random twin boys that you found on the internet on your blog! That's funny!